Quick and simple dinner recipes are extremely popular in this day and age where everyone is constantly on the go. Not only are these recipes healthier than getting fast food, but they are significantly cheaper in the long run. One such example is this recipe for a delicious beef teriyaki cooked on a sheet pan.
The ingredients for this recipe are straightforward, and it will be ready to eat in a little over half an hour. This recipe is a perfect choice for when you have had a busy day and need to make a quick dinner.
With this recipe, you’ll have a great dinner ready in no time at all. Make sure to get the beef sufficiently coated with the teriyaki sauce in order to have the flavor really soak into the meat. Sliced baby carrots can be used as a substitute for one of the veggie options.
If you are looking for a decent wine pairing, beef teriyaki matches well with red wines like Cabernet Sauvignon, Zinfandel, and Merlot.
Should there be any leftovers, put some rice or pasta into a storage container and pour the remaining beef, vegetables, and sauce on top of it. If you happen to be looking for something new to make for dinner, why not try this simple sheet pan beef teriyaki recipe?
Easy Sheet Pan Beef Teriyaki
- 1 lb. sirloin steak - sliced into thin strips
- 2 garlic cloves - minced
- 1 cup Teriyaki sauce - divided
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 1 cup green beans - cut into thirds
- 1 cup mushrooms - sliced
- 1 red bell pepper - sliced
- 4 green onions - sliced (to garnish)
- Sesame seeds - to garnish
- Preheat oven to 400ºF.
- Add the beef strips to a bowl with minced garlic and ½ cup Teriyaki sauce. Mix well to coat.
- Spread beef and veggies evenly over a lightly greased sheet pan.
- Pour remaining ½ cup Teriyaki sauce over veggies.
- Bake for 15 minutes. Flip beef and bake for 10 more minutes.
- Garnish with green onions and sesame seeds.
- Serve with rice or noodles and enjoy!
Nutrition information on In the Kitch is provided as a courtesy and is an estimate only. It may not include toppings and/or sauces.
Hungry for more? Try our Electric Skillet British-Style Beans in Tomato Sauce