Get ready for a pool party or backyard bash with this raspberry twist cocktail! This fun and tasty bevy has just the right amount of sweet and tart. You will need a blender and 5 minutes of your time.
This raspberry twist is fruity, fresh and fizzy; the perfect drink for summer! Whether it’s for a girl’s night, backyard BBQ or pool party, this beverage is sure to be a hit.
Raspberry Twist Ingredients
The ingredients you will need to prepare this cocktail are:
- fresh or frozen raspberries (I like keeping frozen on hand because they are available year round)
- Grand Marnier
- white rum
- white sugar
- ginger powder (optional)
- soda water
- fresh mint leaves (to garnish)
You will want to have lemons on hand for freshly squeezed lemon juice and the beautiful lemon twist garnish.
The Lemon Twist Garnish
To make a lemon twist (also called a lemon curl), you will need a sharp knife or a vegetable peeler.
It’s easy and quick to do, so don’t skip out on this step! It adds visual appeal to the drink and a bright, citrus aroma.
Did you enjoy this raspberry cocktail? Let us know in the comments and please share the recipe!
Raspberry Twist Cocktail
- 2 cups fresh or frozen raspberries
- 1 lemon - juiced
- 2 oz. Grand Marnier
- 1 cup white rum
- 1 dash ginger powder
- ½ cup white sugar
- 2 cups ice
- 4 cups soda water
- Fresh mint leaves - to garnish
- Lemon twist - to garnish
- Add raspberries, lemon juice, Grand Marnier, rum, ginger powder, sugar and ice into a blender. Purée until smooth.
- Pour the purée into a pitcher.
- Pour the soda water over top and stir gently to combine.
- Gently muddle a few mint leaves at the bottom of each glass.
- Pour the beverage into glasses over top of the muddled mint. Add more mint leaves and ice, if desired and a twist of lemon peel to garnish.
Nutrition information on In the Kitch is provided as a courtesy and is an estimate only. It may not include toppings and/or sauces.