Serve your guests a sweet, fall-inspired dessert or appetizer with this dreamy pumpkin fluff. Pumpkin purée, cream cheese and pumpkin pie spice combine with whipped cream and crushed biscuits for some crunch. The cinnamon garnish calls to mind pumpkin spice lattes with an extra sprinkling of spice on the top. Check out how to make this recipe below!
If you love pumpkin pie but don’t have time to make one or are looking for something new, this dish offers the same flavors with fewer ingredients and a shorter prep time. This version of pumpkin fluff dip, without pudding mix, uses ingredients from scratch to create a delicious, fall-inspired treat.
- cream cheese
- brown sugar
- pure pumpkin purée
- pumpkin pie spice
- heavy cream
- cinnamon powder
- Lotus Biscoff cookies
The pumpkin purée and spices bring the fall flavors and the whipped cream brings the fluff in this pumpkin fluff dip!
Fall-inspired drinks, such as hot apple cider, complement the pumpkin pie fluff. Choose dipping items that accentuate the flavor profile. For some examples, try graham crackers or other biscuits, mini breadsticks, fruit or pretzels to add salt and crunch.
Serve it in a small, hollowed-out pumpkin for extra fun and flavor. Make a large serving that everyone can eat from, or serve this dip in individual cups topped with whipped cream, plus a spoon and crackers or cookies for dipping.
Use this dip as a table centerpiece with a fall wreath if you’re having an autumn celebration.
When you’re done dipping into the fluff, store this dish in an airtight container or cover it with plastic wrap and into the fridge. Enjoy it within 5 days to maintain freshness and quality.
You can also freeze it for up to 2 months. When you’re ready to serve it, thaw it in the fridge overnight.
What will you dip into your pumpkin fluff? Let us know in the comments!
- 1 cup cream cheese (8 oz.) - softened
- ¾ cup brown sugar
- ½ cup pure pumpkin purée
- ¾ teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- ½ cup heavy cream
- Cinnamon powder
- Lotus Biscoff cookies - crumbled
- In a medium bowl with an electric hand mixer on medium speed, beat the cream cheese and brown sugar together.1 cup cream cheese (8 oz.), ¾ cup brown sugar
- Add the pumpkin purée and pumpkin pie spice and combine until smooth.½ cup pure pumpkin purée, ¾ teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- In a separate bowl, whip the heavy cream with an electric hand mixer, until stiff peaks form (about 3 to 4 minutes).½ cup heavy cream
- Gently fold the whipped cream into the cream cheese mixture with a spatula.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes or more.
- Garnish with the cinnamon and crumbled Biscoff cookies. Serve with your favorite fruit, biscuits, graham crackers, etc.
Nutrition information on In the Kitch is provided as a courtesy and is an estimate only. It may not include toppings and/or sauces.