A unique way to enjoy the pumpkin spice frenzy this season is a glass of Fall Pumpkin Party Punch. It contains REAL pumpkin, not simply a flavored syrup (although I do enjoy any and all forms of pumpkin spice flavor), spiced rum, orange liqueur and more!
It takes only 10 minutes to whip up a batch, so next time you’re having a fall gathering such as a dinner party, Halloween festivity or Thanksgiving meal, keep this recipe in mind, your guests will be intrigued.
- pumpkin purée
- honey – or agave nectar
- pumpkin pie spice – pumpkin pie spice includes a mixture of spices like nutmeg, cinnamon, ginger, cloves and allspice
- orange juice – unsweetened
- pineapple juice – unsweetened
- spiced rum
- orange liqueur – Triple Sec, Grand Marnier, etc.
- cherries and orange slices – to garnish
How to Make it
It’s super easy to make this fall alcoholic punch:
- Combine. Combine all ingredients, except for the garnishes, in a blender.
- Transfer. Transfer the punch to a punch bowl, pitcher or keep it in the blender.
- Serve. Serve with ice. Use cherries and orange slices to garnish the glasses.
Tips & Tweaks
- Although this recipe serves 4, you are welcome to double or triple the batch and let your guests experience this fun fall beverage out of a punch bowl.
- Feel free to also sweeten to taste with the honey or agave nectar; you could even omit it completely since the orange and pineapple juices hold plenty of sweet!
- The pumpkin does tend to settle over time, so it is best served on the day of preparation, but is completely drink-worthy the next day as well. It’s nothing a little stir can’t fix.
This fall punch can be stored in the fridge for no longer than a few days.
Did you try this pumpkin punch yet?! If so, please let me know how it turned out in the comments, along with any fun experiences had!
Fall Pumpkin Punch Recipe
- 1/2 cup pumpkin purée
- 2 teaspoons honey or agave nectar
- 3/4 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 ½ cups orange juice
- 1 ½ cups pineapple juice
- 1/2 cup spiced rum
- 1/4 cup orange liqueur
- 4 cherries
- 4 orange slices
- Combine all ingredients, except for the garnishes, in a blender.
- Transfer the punch to a punch bowl, pitcher or keep it in the blender.
- Serve with ice. Use cherries and orange slices to garnish the glasses.
- You can add more or less rum, depending on your preference. Remember to drink responsibly!
- The pumpkin does tend to settle over time, so it is best served on the day of preparation, but is completely drink-worthy the next day as well.
- This fall punch can be stored in the fridge for no longer than a few days.
Nutrition information on In the Kitch is provided as a courtesy and is an estimate only. It may not include toppings and/or sauces.
You might also enjoy: